While maintaining our commitment to these markets, my true passion emerged when we managed the design for Tyler Perry’s inaugural studio in Atlanta. The success of this venture led to continued and ongoing work for Tyler Perry Studios, most recently designing his 330-acre campus at Fort McPherson. Contributing to one of the largest production studios in the country has been a defining moment in my career.
My fascination with the entertainment industry inspired me to launch my second venture in 2021. Playa Azul Media, or PAM Studios, is a multi-platform production company based in Rome, Georgia. At PAM Studios, we empower women and minority groups, providing them with opportunities to share their stories and thrive in the film and television industry. Proudly, PAM Studios stands as Georgia’s first Latina-owned studio.
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs – Professional of the Year
- Hispanic Magazine – Top Hispanic Entrepreneur
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council – Trailblazer Award
- Georgia Trend Magazine
- Atlanta Woman Magazine
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Interviews on NBC, 11-Alive Atlanta News
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Board Chair
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce – Small Business Advisory Council
- Georgia Hispanic Construction Association
- Latin American Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Atlanta Graduate